Hawthorn’s Gin Facebook Competition
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Facebook Prize Draw. By submitting your entry, you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Hawthorns Gin. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
3. To enter the prize draw you should leave a comment, as per instructions on the Facebook post.
4. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. The prize is for one winner only.
7. Everyone who writes a comment will be entered into the prize draw for an overall winner. The winner will be chosen at random. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The prize draw closes on the date specified. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. The winner will be notified through Facebook’s messaging system on the closing date. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s messaging system and you do not respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant.
10. If the winner does not respond within one month of Facebook notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
11. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
12. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
13. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.